The administrator of your data is Franklin sp.z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Szydlice 5A, 77-200 Miastko, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, under the NIP number: 8421755390, REGON: 221113055. In matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, a contact point has been appointed in the form of e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact in the indicated cases is also possible in the form of traditional correspondence to the administrator’s address with the note: “Personal Data Protection” and in person at the address of Armii Krajowej 29, 77-200 Miastko.
- The personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of a purchase and sale contract or service – processing is necessary to perform the contract until the end of the contract,
- direct marketing – until the end of the contract or the submission of an objection,
- financial and accounting – processing necessary to comply with tax law,
- defense against claims and pursuing claims – until the claims period expires in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code,
- conducting complaint processes.
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (if the data is processed on the basis of your consent or for marketing purposes or sharing your data); you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In order to withdraw your consent, you can contact the heads of departments in our company or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing your personal data is completely voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to fully fulfill the obligations assumed by you under the contracts concluded with you.